miércoles, 2 de julio de 2008

To be with you


Hold on little girl show me what he's done to you . Stand up little girl , a broken heart can't be that bad when it's through , it's through . Fate will twist the both of you . So come on baby come, on over .. Let me be the one to show you . I'm the one who wants to be with you , deep inside . I hope you feel it too , waited on a line of greens and blues . Just to be the next to be with you , build up your confidence .. So you can be on top for once , wake up who cares about . Little boys that talk too much I seen it all go down . Your game of love was all rained out , so come on baby , come on over . Let me be the one to hold you .. Why be alone when we can be together baby ? You can make my life worthwile and I can make you start to smile .

No hay comentarios.:

Lo que uno puede hacer por amor