lunes, 28 de julio de 2008

I'll be waiting

He broke your heart, he took your soul. You're hurt inside. 'Cause there's a hole. You need some time to be alone. Then you will find what you've always known.
I'm the one who really loves you, baby. I've been knocking at your door.
As long as I'm living, I'll be waiting. As long as I'm breathing, I'll be there. Whenever you call me, I'll be waiting. Whenever you need me, I'll be there.
I've seen you cry into the night. I feel your pain. Can I make it right? I realized there's no end in sight. Yet still I wait for you to see the light.
I'm the one who really loves you, baby. I can't take it anymore.
As long as I'm living, I'll be waiting. As long as I'm breathing, I'll be there. Whenever you call me, I'll be waiting. Whenever you need me, I'll be there.
You are the only one I've ever known that makes me feel this way, couldn't on my own. I wanna be with you until we're old. You've got the love you need Right in front of you. Please come home.As long as I'm living, I'll be waiting. As long as I'm breathing, I'll be there. Whenever you call me, I'll be waiting. Whenever you need me, I'll be there.

{ Dios , esta canciòn :( }

1 comentario:

Reni. dijo...

jaj yo tampoco me habia dado cuenta del reloj i del 'te qiero en 100 idiomas' :P. Linda cancion aunqe medio triste :S, qe estes bien anni :) un beeso .

Lo que uno puede hacer por amor